Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Introduction Of DeVine

There are days that I just want to type something anything to just vent and I never know if I am going to finish what I start. But here I am today starting a blog - why? I couldn't really tell you. I know I have frustrations. I am a military wife with 4 children. My 2 youngest children live with me and my current husband in Japan while my oldest is with my first husband. My step son is with his mother. Ain't multiple marriages a pain in the arse.

I attribute this will be my introduction blog to who I am. As I continue you will learn more about my thoughts and rages let's hope you get a chuckle out of some of it too. I am also a full time student so if I rage about that remind me that it's only a few weeks of the class. LOL.

My two youngest children are amazing but also the craziness of my day. I am sure you hear this from every mother but some of the things that come out of my daughter's mouth you'd think my precious almost 5 year old is a teenager. I really should of named this blog "This One Time When I was Raising Cassidy". Since she could talk she's been quite the lil mouthy one, my friends and family could only laugh cause well they say "I wonder where they get that from" although I don't realize my own sarcastic ways when I talk to her indeed it's all me in a short stack.

Reiley is growing fast in that same direction so I thought this was the time to start writing a blog to remember those moments and to share them with my family, friends and the world. He's an amazing lil critter, he's already learned so much curiosity of his big sister Cassidy. She really has taught him the ropes on how to be a little mischievous monster.

My husband David, 2nd one, is a Marine and a pretty good one. He has his moments as a parent and a husband but I love him just the same. I am a bit too hard on him curiosity of my ex husband Bruce. Bruce was a real winner I tell you that.. pft.

This day is only the beginning of what is possible for me, being able to vent and release from things is something that everyone needs but again it's beyond that it's the joy of sharing the love and friendship with my friends and family.

I hope you enjoy The DeVine Saga.

DeVine

No comments:

Post a Comment