Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Seven Year Old Teenager


The Wheels On The Bus...

So, I've been stressing out since we lost one of our cars how Reiley (4) was going to get to and from school each day! Well now I'm excited.. Yesterday I called the school board bus transportation and Reiley will be able to ride the bus with Cassidy (7) to school! This was a HUGE relief off my shoulders. All I need to do is worry about waking up and getting the kids ready for school each morning. But now I don't have to worry about getting a 2nd car too quickly I know we still need one.. just hope nothing goes wrong at school!






The Seven Year Old Teenager



Dear Burger King!

I would like to first tell you my Bacon Cheese Whooper was friggin' awesome. But I am sad to report that while the food today for the first time in a long time was good (well except the fries cause you never seem to get those right ) anyway... My 7 year old daughter is very upset and wants a refund on her lil Kids meal. The Toy you provided was boring, stupid and not cool. I really think the idea was admirable children need more toys that make them think and learn. Discovery Kids! the only problem I had was really.. The swirly thing with a dinosaur.. anyway. Here's my note to you from the 7 year old teenager.. stop putting stupid, dumb not cool toys in the kids meal or else I am going to demand a refund.
Yeah I know.. lil runt didn't even pay for it. I did.

Sincerely,
Still thrilled about my Bacon Cheese Whooper hold the ketchup!


Purple Roses
                          
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       


David knows that I'm not doing well yesterday. So he runs out for a moment to grab something at the store and brings me some ice cream and these beautiful purple roses. What a great Guy I married! I love u David!  



  • Purple Roses 


The color purple has been associated with royalty and depicts elegance and grandeur. The purple rose meaning is also seen as beautiful and majestic. Telling the person you are sending the single purple rose or bouquet is the romantic way of saying you have fallen in love with them. Can also say you find her majestic and special. The purple rose is also used when proposing to again reinforce the “enchantment”. A purple rose for an anniversary present will remind you both of your “Falling in Love at First Sight”.


So ironic that he would choose these roses, I'm nearly positive that he didn't know the meaning behind the purple roses. My David
tells me all the time I am the queen of the house (royalty) and he still in love with me and that I am beautiful. I think these roses were perfect for us. After six years of being together we are still in love with one another. It's a wonderful feeling when a marriage works! 



Hi ! 


Yesterday Liam (14 mos) would enter the  room with a large smile and say Hi. All day he would just walk into a room and just simply say Hi! He's learning to talk but his only true word is Hi! Boy Howdy he's a walker!








No comments:

Post a Comment